- Figure out your strategy
- Implement the tools you need to grow
- Get everyone singing off the same song sheet
- Learn how your team is hard-wired and how they communicate
- Understand each person’s strengths and weaknesses
- Enhance team communication
- See important things said that need to be said by someone other than you
- See your company laughing and learning
- Use your keynote to reach business objectives
Trevor Wrote the Book on People Issues
Handling people issues is every leader’s major headache. it’s what takes up the majority of their time and – more importantly – the bulk of their head space. Every leader can and must develop this most important of all management skills.
The Power of People Skills will teach you that there’s one primary difference between a great culture and a poor one; a great culture insists on having star players in every key seat, and a poor culture tolerates under performers.
Trevor has been a coach to companies in growth since 1998. He has held certification to implement the Rockefeller Habits as a coach with Gazelles International, has been trained in the Great Game of Business (open book management), has had training in Topgrading hiring systems, and is certified as a Personal Style Indicator instructor (personality styles).
He has also adapted tools from companies like Google Inc. and General Electric. He’s been trained in these systems, but isn’t limited to any of them. Trevor believes that every company is unique, and that every solution and tool should be customized to fit your individual situation. Trevor has written for or appeared in publications like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Chief Executive, The New York Post, The Globe and Mail, and many more.