Strengthen employee performance and engagement through the PLI Leadership Training Program
Enterprise Solutions at a Glance
You have grown your business and as your locations grow, so does the weight of employee engagement and retention.
Though you’re out of the day to day of the business there are still people issues that arise continually and growing pain that comes with expansion that are still your priority. Knowing the cost of a bad hire and the impact it has on culture, developing a strong foundation of leaders is key to your business success and retaining your best people.
But your employees are busy and there are many objections to full-day training programs. For you, training is expensive and learning retention is low. There seems to be a positive shift after the training, but never a lasting solution. The lack of accountability and structure for the training make it short lived until the next training program.
The Professional Leadership Institute Enterprise solution is made for multi-site businesses like yours that want to make a more impactful, lasting change to their leadership development program. Find a lasting solution for your business and take your culture and leadership performance to the next level!
Certificate in Personal Management
Certificate in Leadership Fundamentals
Certificate Mini MBA in Professional Leadership
Why Businesses And Individuals Are Choosing eLearning
20 years ago, online dating was brand new. Then it exploded in popularity and today many couples meet online. eLearning is experiencing that same explosion RIGHT NOW!
- For the first time, people have been forced to get equipped with strong high speed internet, high quality webcams, and good microphones
- Increased effectiveness of technology has made it more user-friendly and available than ever
- High speed, broadband internet connections are now available everywhere on the planet
Learning and retention
- Information retention rates of face-to-face learning are about 8-10%. This jumps to 25-60% with eLearning because participants can revisit material, and retake quizzes and tests
- An IBM study found that eLearning participants learned nearly five times more material in the same time period than they did in a classroom setting.
- 84% of employees in Best Performing Organizations are receiving the training they need compared with 16% in the worst performing companies (source IBM Smarter Workforce Survey)
- Social distancing due to COVID means that people will be working remotely for a long time to come, and will only be able to learn from home
- A Brandon Hall study found that eLearning requires 40-60% less employee time than traditional classroom learning.
- Employees can learn at their own pace without leaving their desks, incurring the cost of travelling, staying in hotels, and buying meals and entertainment.
- eLearning enables students to learn five times more material for every hour of training because they learn at their own pace and immediately apply what they’ve learned
- The same IBM study found that every dollar invested in online training resulted in $30 in increased productivity because skills could be immediately applied.
- IBM saved 200 MM by switching to eLearning.
- When employers spend $1500 per employee per year on training, they achieve improvements in profit margins of around 24%
What our Business Owners Say
Frequently Asked Questions
No, everything is included within the subscription you select.
PLI subscriptions are non-refundable. If you cancel your subscription, all course access, and additional features, will expire at the end of your billing cycle.
All of the courses are priced in USD.
Yes! These downloadables include cheat sheets, templates and workbooks that you can keep and share with your coworkers, employees or friends.
While the courses are self-study, we encourage students to reach out to us with questions or concerns. Please click the “feedback” tab on the right side of your screen while taking the courses to ask questions or provide feedback.
As the courses are self-study, you have an unlimited amount of time to complete each course.