How to Fire with Minimum Pain and Drama
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use objective tools that will help determine whether someone should be coached or fired
- Implement the 4 steps to firing well
- Deal with a variety of responses and learn what to do after the firing
- Before You Begin
- Welcome FREE PREVIEW
- Download: Firing Cheat Sheet
- Module 1 Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Unproductive Relationships FREE PREVIEW
- Reading: About a Rapidly Growing Business
- Termination is the Best Solution in the Long TermFREE PREVIEW
- It’s Normal to Feel Fear! FREE PREVIEW
- Module 1 Quiz
- Module 2 Introduction
- Download: The Star Chart + How to Get the Right People in the Right Seats Cheat Sheet
- 4 Essential Questions to Keep in Mind
- Watch Out for ‘Dumbsizing’
- Module 2 Quiz
- Module 3 Introduction
- Legal Issues
- Don’ts to Remember
- Module 3 Quiz
- Module 4 Introduction
- 3 Steps to Firing
- Who Should Do The Firing?
- Module 4 Quiz
- Module 5 Introduction
- Should You ‘Make An Example’ of someone?
- Possible Responses
- Module 5 Quiz
- Module 6 Introduction
- Your Best People Will Cheer!
- Sample: Information Message
- Minimizing Fear and Gossip
- Once the Firing is Over
- Module 6 Quiz
- Final Test
- Optional Further Reading
- Download: How to Fire Cheat Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
No, everything is included within the subscription you select.
PLI subscriptions are non-refundable. If you cancel your subscription, all course access, and additional features, will expire at the end of your billing cycle.
All of the courses are priced in USD.
Yes! These downloadables include cheat sheets, templates and workbooks that you can keep and share with your coworkers, employees or friends.
While the courses are self-study, we encourage students to reach out to us with questions or concerns. Please click the “feedback” tab on the right side of your screen while taking the courses to ask questions or provide feedback.
As the courses are self-study, you have an unlimited amount of time to complete each course.