Online Certificate Course
For Individuals and Teams
Leadership Fundamentals is an essential course for any aspiring leader. It provides the foundational knowledge and skills needed to lead a team successfully, including understanding organizational culture, decision-making techniques, communication methods, and effective delegation strategies. By mastering these fundamentals, you will be well-equipped to tackle the challenges that come with leading a team to success.
This course is designed for anyone looking to advance their career into a leadership role. Whether you are an experienced team leader or someone new to the field, this course will help equip you with the knowledge, confidence, and skills necessary to become a successful leader.
- Before your begin
- Leaders are Both Born and Made
- Team Leaders vs Team Members
- You Are in the People Business!
- Dominant Strengths and Weaknesses
- Inspiring Strengths and Weaknesses
- Supportive Strengths and Weaknesses
- Conscientious Strengths and Weaknesses
- Play to Your Strengths
- How Do We All Behave
- What Are We Trying to Achieve?
- What Are Our Priorities?
- How Do We Get Communication Flowing on Our Team?
- How to Spot Title Leaders
- How to Spot Real Leaders
- Leadership Self Assessment
- Credibility Bank
- What Builds Your Leadership, And What Tears It Down
- To Go Up, You Must Give Up
- How to Gain Personal Momentum
- Three Inescapable Truths
- Robert Half Survey
- Final Quiz
Earn Your Certificate of Achievement
Frequently Asked Questions
Other Courses you might be interested in
Skills you'll learn:
- How to become a great team coach
- How to deal with difficult people
- How to understand and apply the DISC personality tool
- How to use a team-based approach to strategic planning
- How to find and retain A-players
- How to hire and fire