Skills learned in the Leadership Fundamentals course:
- How to become a great team coach
- How to deal with difficult people
- How to understand and apply the DISC personality tool
- How to use a team-based approach to strategic planning
- How to find and retain A-players
- How to hire and fire
- Before your begin
- Leaders are Both Born and Made
- Team Leaders vs Team Members
- You Are in the People Business!
- Dominant Strengths and Weaknesses
- Inspiring Strengths and Weaknesses
- Supportive Strengths and Weaknesses
- Conscientious Strengths and Weaknesses
- Play to Your Strengths
- How Do We All Behave
- What Are We Trying to Achieve?
- What Are Our Priorities?
- How Do We Get Communication Flowing on Our Team?
- How to Spot Title Leaders
- How to Spot Real Leaders
- Leadership Self Assessment
- Credibility Bank
- What Builds Your Leadership, And What Tears It Down
- To Go Up, You Must Give Up
- How to Gain Personal Momentum
- Three Inescapable Truths
- Robert Half Survey
- Final Quiz
Frequently Asked Questions
No, everything is included within the subscription you select.
PLI subscriptions are non-refundable. If you cancel your subscription, all course access, and additional features, will expire at the end of your billing cycle.
All of the courses are priced in USD.
Yes! These downloadables include cheat sheets, templates and workbooks that you can keep and share with your coworkers, employees or friends.
While the courses are self-study, we encourage students to reach out to us with questions or concerns. Please click the “feedback” tab on the right side of your screen while taking the courses to ask questions or provide feedback.
As the courses are self-study, you have an unlimited amount of time to complete each course.
What Our Students Say
Ready to enroll?
Learn how to get people right with our practical curriculum taught by instructors with real-world experience.