I work with growth companies, and I’ve found that every successful one needs to be able to answer these 8 questions:
- Why do we exist?
- What behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable around here?
- Who are our perfect customers?
- What promises are we making them that differentiates us from our competitors?
- Where do we want to be in 10 years?
- To get there, what needs to get done this year?
- What needs to get done in the next 90 days?
- Who’s accountable for doing it?
More than half the battle in a growing company is getting everyone singing off the same song sheet.