As the economy tightens up, people worry about keeping their jobs. Job security does not come from unions or seniority. It comes from being amazing at what you do.
If you want your boss to recognize your efforts, try one of these ideas:
- Arrive early and leave late
- Have a point and a time limit whenever you have a meeting
- Leave your negative emotions at home
- Complete projects thoroughly without supervision
- Ask yourself, “how could I take some of my boss’s stress away?
These are the behaviours that give you job security – why not give one a try?