Being a successful and servant leader requires individuals to put the needs and well-being of others before their own while balancing the interests of the company or organization they work for. And in many ways, Brian Tracy has unlocked the many secrets to being an inspirational leader. Still, he has also established himself as a mentor for others worldwide. Therefore, if you want to learn more about some of Brian Tracy’s most significant lessons on developing into a confident individual and leader, keep reading.
Who is Brian Tracy?
Before diving into some of the many inspirational lessons taught by Brian Tracy, let’s take a closer look at who he is and some of his many accomplishments over the years. Before Brian began his career as a leadership and motivational coach, he was served as the CEO of a development company valued at $265 million. Since then, he has become an author, chairman, and CEO of Brian Tracy International, researcher, keynote speaker on topics including creativity, self-esteem, goals, and a success coach for individuals and organizations. Furthermore, Brian has consulted with over 1,000 companies worldwide and written more than 70 books that have been translated into several languages. In addition, Brian has also designed, written, and produced over 300 video and audio recordings to help individuals and businesses on their self-development journey.
What Books did Brian Tracy Write?
As we mentioned, Brian Tracy has dedicated a significant amount of his career to writing and publishing over 70 books, which have become bestsellers worldwide. Therefore, we put together a list of some of his top-selling books so you can delve deeper into some of his lessons after finishing this article.
1. Eat that Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done
If you find yourself stuck in an unproductive slump in your work and personal life, then this Brian Tracy book is for you. “Eat That Frog” teaches you how to make the most out of your day by challenging your current work practices while providing insight into methods of self-discipline.
2. Maximum Achievements: Strategies and Skills that Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed
Furthermore, the next, and arguable one, of the best boosts Brian has written is “Maximum Achievements.” Unlike his other books, this one focuses on changing your mindset to gain self-confidence and shift your environment into one that is more successful, positive, and fulfilling.
3. Goals: How to Get Everything You Want –Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
Next on our list of books by Brian Tracy that we think are worth reading is “Goals: How to Get Everything You Want.” Having goals is something all individuals have. However, not all of us have mastered setting achievable goals and following through with them. Luckily, in the book, Brian breaks down how to achieve short and long-term goals step-by-step. Additionally, the book also identifies how you can remain focused while balancing other areas of your life.
4. The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier than You Ever Thought Possible
Lastly, one of Brian Tracy’s most famous books is “The Psychology of Selling.” This book is great for entrepreneurs and business owners who want to increase their revenue by helping individuals understand the psychology behind buyers and sellers. In addition, the book also reveals strategies that can help you develop successful sales calls and pitches.
Take our free DISC Personality Test!
Brian Tracy Quotes
Moreover, if you’re searching for some on-the-spot motivational quotes to inspire your day, promote thinking, and brighten your mood, here are ten of the best Brian Tracy quotes we think you’ll enjoy.
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people ask, “what’s in it for me?”
- “Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality.”
- “You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”
- “Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.”
- “The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success.”
- “The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.”
- “Commit yourself to lifelong learning. The most valuable asset you’ll ever have in your mind and what you put into it.”
- “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.”
- “Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.”
- “If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to achieve the goals of someone else.”
5 Of Brian Tracy’s Greatest Lessons
Furthermore, all of the books, courses, and motivational speeches written and presented by Brian Tracy hold numerous lessons that will help you lead a better lifestyle at work and in your personal life. Here is a list of our favorite lessons below.
1. Take Responsibility in Your Life
Individuals who are truly successful in life are the ones who take responsibility for their actions rather than looking to others to blame. By remaining self-aware and owning your contributions, mistakes, failures, and insecurities, you can live a more confident and positive lifestyle.
2. Become The Best Version of Yourself by Acting How they Would Act
To become the best version of yourself, you must begin thinking and acting like the individual you wish to become. In time, rather than ‘faking it,’ you will develop into your ideal self who is genuine and confident.
3. Go Out of Your Way to Help Others
All successful leaders make an effort to go out of their way to help others. Whether at work or in their community, they are always there. Therefore, spend your time listening and developing your empathy while lending a helping hand whenever you can.
4. Disaster is a Symbol of Achievement
Furthermore, another lesson from Brian Tracy reminds us that the road to success is never easy. You’ll likely face challenges, failures, and disasters along the way. However, those who persevere and remain resilient accomplish their goals in the end.
5. Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
Lastly, to be an inspirational leader, you must first be willing to step out of your comfort zone. In addition, you need to face your fears. Those who are willing to take risks are at the forefront of innovation and success.